People use several privacy-centric online messaging apps. The market has many applications like WhatsApp, Signal, Messenger, Telegram, and many more applications for the users. Everybody loves to have privacy with their online messages and all the applications try to give their best to give privacy to their users. Similarly, Telegram also tries to give privacy to their users but their privacy feature is not for all. All people do not feel safe with their privacy and then they try to delete their Telegram Account. In this article we are going to discuss the privacy feature of Telegram, also we are going to mention the information that will help you to understand How To Delete Telegram Accounts. So if you were looking for such information or trying to learn about this then you must check this article now.
Telegram is a cloud-based messaging application where you can share instant messages, have end-to-end encrypted video calling, and more features for the users. The application was initially launched in 2013 and after that, it was released for other devices from time to time. It has over 500 million active users in it from different devices. Telegram has gained attraction and its user base has also expanded massively.
When it comes to Telegram privacy services everything is not smooth in it. People have reported facing privacy issues with Telegram. The problem arises as the telegram does not have end-to-end encryption by default for the users but it provides security only to secret chats on Telegram. If you are also one of the people who are concerned about the privacy in Telegram then you must check this article as we have given you the information that will help you to understand How To Delete Telegram Accounts.
How To Delete Telegram Accounts
Deleting a telegram account is not a big task, you can learn it easily by following the given information. Follow the given information to learn How To Delete Telegram Accounts on:
Mobile Application (On Android and iPhone)
Deleting Telegram Accounts from Android or iPhone is easy to do but users have to wait for months to get them deleted. Here is How To Delete Telegram Accounts by mobile application:
1. Go to the Telegram application on your mobile application and tap on the lines at the top left side.
2. Now click on the Settings option.
3. Scroll down and search for the “Privacy and Security” option and tap on it.
4. Scroll and search for the “If Away For” option. Now tap on it.
5. You will see the default setting of 6 months where you can select it according to you (1, 3, 6 months, or 1 year).
6. Do not use your telegram account for the selected time then Telegram will delete your account and all the messages or chats from Telegram forever.
Using Web Browser
If you want to delete the Telegram app instantly then you must try this method. Here is How To Delete Telegram Accounts by using a Web browser:
1 Go to the Web Browser of your PC and visit the “Telegram Deactivation” page.
2. Put your country code and your phone number by which you created your Telegram account and click on “Next”.
3. This will provide an Alphanumeric code on your mobile phone. Enter the code on the web page to sign in to your Telegram account.
4. From the ‘Telegram Core’ section, click on the ‘Delete Account option’ and also give a reason (optional) for deleting your account.
5. Now confirm your action by clicking on the “Yes, delete my account” option.
Read More On: SpreeOwl.com
We have given you the information on How To Delete Telegram Accounts that will be helpful to you. If you are facing some privacy issues on telegram and want to delete your telegram account then you must follow the given ways to do so.