Virtual meetings have become an important part of business and office work. There are several meeting applications available for the users like Zoom Meetings, Google Meet, Microsoft Team, etc. These applications are used by people of different kinds of work. Microsoft Team is one of the most used video conferencing which is used by millions of people from the whole world and for their user’s Team has several features for their users. But if you want to use this application smoothly and also want to enjoy every feature of Team you must have to keep it updated. In this post, we are going to share with you the ways that will help you to learn How To Update Microsoft Teams In Your Device. So if you were searching for the information then you must read this article now.
Let’s get a quick introduction to Microsoft Team app to understand the information completely. Microsoft Team, a software developed by Microsoft for business and other meetings and works. It is a part of Microsoft 365 and office 365 suite of applications. The team has several features which include business messaging, calling, video meetings, and file sharing. It could be used by individuals, freelancers, small businesses as well as large corporations.
If you want to use all the features that Microsoft Team serves to the users and also want your application to run smoothly on your device then you must keep in mind that you have to keep your app updated. Downloading and installing the new version of Microsoft Teams is quite an easy thing. If you are not sure how to do that then you are at the perfect place we are here to help you. This post will help you to understand How To Update Microsoft Teams In Your Device.
Update Microsoft Team
Regularly updating Microsoft Teams is an important thing to get the best possible experience out of it. All you have to do is follow the given ways.
Update on Mac and Windows
These steps will help you to update Microsoft Team on both Windows and Mac.
1. Open the Microsoft Team application on your desktop and click on the three dots available beside your profile.
2. Click on the “Check for Update” option given in the menu.
3. “We Will Check and Install Any Updates While You Continue to Work” message will be given on your screen. The team will check if any update is available or not. If available click on ‘Update Now’ to update the app.
Update On iOS
You have to follow only two steps to update Microsoft Team on your iOS phone
1. Open the App Store and tap on the “Update” tab.
2. Now find the Microsoft Team app from the list and tap on the update button next to it. If the Team is not available in the list it means it is already updated.
Update On Android
Updating on Android is also just two steps process:
1. Open play store and search for Microsoft team and tap on Microsoft Team app.
2. Tap on the update button if available, this will update your application to the latest version of it and if the button is not available then it means it is already updated to the latest version.
Update Your Microsoft Teams App In Your Device
Schedule A Meeting In Microsoft Teams
Ways To Mute Meetings In Microsoft Team
Delete Chats In Microsoft Team
How To Share Screen On Microsoft Teams In 2022
How To Create A Team In Microsoft Teams In 2022
How to Delete Your Account
Read More On: SpreeOwl.com
Microsoft Team has several features for its users. To get the best possible experience from it you must keep it updated to the latest version of it. Hope if you were not sure about updating Microsoft Team app then you might have learned from this post. Hope this post ‘How To Update Microsoft Teams In Your Device’ helped you.