At the time when the whole world was working from home software like Microsoft Team, Zoom Meetings, Google Meet, etc helped people to communicate and look before their businesses. Microsoft Team is one of the most famous software which is designed for all kinds of users. Microsoft Team is a virtual video-conferencing application that is used across the world. Things that helped Microsoft Team to get users from all over the world are their features. One of the most used features of Microsoft Team is scheduling meetings. In this post, we are going to discuss How To Schedule A Meeting In Microsoft Teams In The Latest Version. So read this article to learn this feature by a detailed step-by-step approach.
Before we discuss scheduling meetings let’s first discuss the Microsoft team itself. Microsoft team, a software developed by Microsoft is a part of applications like Microsoft 365 and Office 365. The software is designed for individuals, freelancers, small businesses as well as large corporations. It is available on various devices and has gained millions of daily active users. Today Microsoft Team has become competitive and even a replacement to several other applications like Slack, Cisco, Google workshop, etc.
Microsoft Team allows their users to conduct virtual meetings instantly by just clicking on the Meet Now button and getting started. But many times the meeting needs to get scheduled to accommodate everyone’s schedule.
Here is the information that will help you to know how to schedule a meeting in Microsoft teams on desktop and on mobile devices.
Schedule Meeting On Microsoft Team
Scheduling a meeting in Team on your desktop can be done in just a few steps. Follow the given steps to know How To Schedule A Meeting In Microsoft Teams on your desktop:
1. Open Microsoft Team and log in to your Team account (if you wasn’t logged in before)
2. Under the input box labeled as “Type A New Message ” you will find a button marked as “Schedule A Meeting ”, click on it.
3. From the left side you will see a Calendar tab from there select New Meeting from the right corner.
4. Specify the time at which you want to schedule the meeting in the calendar.
5. Add a meeting title, invite people, and enter meeting details in the scheduling form.
6. You can use Scheduling Assistant to get the right time from all the team members.
7. Once you are done filling in with details click on save to complete the process.
Follow the given steps to know How To Schedule A Meeting In Microsoft Teams on your mobile:
1 Open the Microsoft Team app and tap on the Calendar Meetings button from the bottom.
2. From the top right corner click the Schedule a meeting button.
3. Now click on Add Participants to select members you want to invite to the meeting.
4. Add your meeting details for the event.
5. Tap on done to schedule the meeting successfully.
Update Your Microsoft Teams App In Your Device
Schedule A Meeting In Microsoft Teams
Ways To Mute Meetings In Microsoft Team
Delete Chats In Microsoft Team
How To Share Screen On Microsoft Teams In 2022
How To Create A Team In Microsoft Teams In 2022
How to Delete Your Account
Read More On: SpreeOwl.com
Scheduling meetings could be really helpful for every participant as the meeting could be scheduled according to their timings. We have given you the information on how to schedule a meeting in Microsoft teams on desktop and on mobile devices, hope you might have found it useful.