The Dyson Airwrap is a revolutionary hairstyling tool that utilizes powerful airflow to create a range of hair styles without the need for extreme heat. The Airwrap uses a filter to keep the air that enters the tool clean and free of debris. Over time, the filter can become clogged with dust, hair, and other particles, which can affect the Airwrap’s performance.
Regularly cleaning the filter is important to maintain the Airwrap’s functionality and ensure that it continues to work properly. In this article, we will discuss how to clean the Dyson Airwrap filter, step-by-step, to keep your Airwrap in top condition.
How to Use Dyson Airwrap?
Here’s a step-by-step process to clean the Dyson Airwrap filter:
1. Turn off and unplug the Dyson Airwrap from the power source.
2. Locate the filter cover at the bottom of the handle. The filter cover has a small tab that you need to press to remove it.
3. Once you remove the filter cover, take out the filter by pulling it out of the Airwrap’s handle. The filter is usually grey or black, and it’s shaped like a cylinder.
4. Gently tap the filter against a trash can or a sink to remove any visible debris. You can also use a soft-bristled brush to gently sweep away any dirt or hair stuck to the filter.
5. Rinse the filter under cold water to remove any remaining debris. Be sure to rinse the filter in the opposite direction of the airflow.
6. Place the filter in a clean, dry area, and allow it to air dry completely for at least 24 hours.
7. Once the filter is completely dry, put it back in the Airwrap’s handle, and replace the filter cover by snapping it back in place.
8. Plug in the Dyson Airwrap and turn it on to ensure that it’s working correctly.
Cleaning the filter of your Dyson Airwrap regularly will help keep it working efficiently and prolong its lifespan. It’s recommended to clean the filter every 4-6 weeks or more frequently if you use the Airwrap frequently or in a dusty environment.
How to Use Dyson Airwrap?
here are the basic steps to use the Dyson Airwrap:
1. Start with clean, dry hair, or towel-dry your hair until it’s slightly damp.
2. Choose the appropriate attachment for the hairstyle you want to create. The Dyson Airwrap comes with a range of attachments, including barrels of different sizes, brushes, and combs.
3. Attach the chosen tool to the Airwrap by aligning the connector with the tool and pushing it into the Airwrap until it clicks.
4. Turn on the Dyson Airwrap and select the appropriate heat and airflow settings for your hair type and the style you want to create. The Airwrap has three heat and three airflow settings to choose from.
5. Section your hair into small sections, and hold the Airwrap close to your scalp. The Airwrap will automatically pull your hair onto the barrel or brush, so you don’t need to wrap your hair manually.
6. Hold the hair on the barrel or brush for a few seconds, then release the hair by pressing the cool shot button to set the style.
7. Continue styling your hair in small sections until you achieve the desired look.
8. Once you’re finished styling, turn off the Dyson Airwrap and unplug it from the power source.
9. To remove the attachment, press the release button and gently pull the attachment away from the Airwrap.
Using the Dyson Airwrap may take some practice, but with time and experience, you’ll be able to create a variety of styles quickly and easily.
Read More: SpreeOwl is a modern media blogging website focusing on business, finance, technology, healthcare, entrepreneurship, leadership, and lifestyle.