Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report

Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report

Today Mumbai Indians and Punjab Kings are going to play against each other in this TATA IPL 2022. Here we are going to mention fantasy cricket tips and also going to serve the information for Dream11 users. In this post, we are going to mention Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, so check the post now! 

Match Details Of Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022

It’s time for the 23rd match of this season of TATA IPL 2022. In today’s match (13th April 2022) Mumbai Indians are going to play against Punjab Kings. The match is going to be played at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. Both the teams are going to play against each other for the first time in this season of TATA IPL 2022. 

This match is scheduled and is going to start at 7:30 PM IST. Viewers can enjoy the matches live on the Star Sports channels and can also stream on applications like Disney+ Hotstar etc. Also can track the live scores on different websites too. 

Match Preview Of Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022

Today the twenty-third match of the TATA IPL 2022 is going to be played. In this match we would be able to see the clash between Mumbai Indians and Punjab Kings for the first time in this IPL season.

Both the teams are not at good positions on the points table. Punjab Kings is currently placed at the seventh spot on the points table whereas Mumbai Indians are currently placed at the tenth position on the points table of this season of the Tata IPL.

Mumbai Indians and Punjab Kings, both the teams have played four matches this season. Mumbai Indians were not able to win a single match out of four, on the other hand Punjab Kings managed to win two of those games.

The last game of Mumbai Indians was against Royal Challengers Bangalore where Royal Challengers Bangalore beat them by 7 wickets. On the other hand the last game of Punjab Kings was against Gujarat Titans where Gujarat Titans beat them by 6 wickets. 

In the history of IPL, these two teams have played 28 matches against each other where Mumbai Indians did win 15 matches while Punjab Kings won 13 of them. 

Weather Report Of Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022

On the Match day, the temperature is expected to be around 32-35°C with 54-57% humidity and 13-16 km/hr wind speed; also there are no chances of precipitation during the game.

Pitch Report Of Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022

The boundary size of MCA stadium in Pune is approximately 80-85 meters. The surface helps batters and assists spinners also. The chasing team is seen to be in advantage on wickets at this stadium.

Average First Innings Score And Record Of Chasing Teams

On this wicket, the average first innings score is 169 runs. The team batting second has great records here with a winning percentage of 60 on this ground.

Probable XIs In Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022

Mumbai Indians: 

Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Ramandeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Murugan Ashwin, Jaydev Unadkat, Basil Thampi.

Punjab Kings: 

Mayank Agarwal (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Shikhar Dhawan, Liam Livingstone, Kagiso Rabada, Shahrukh Khan, Odean Smith, Rahul Chahar, Vaibhav Arora, Arshdeep Singh, Jitesh Sharma.

Top Picks For Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips

Ishan Kishan:

A left-handed wicketkeeper-batsman from Mumbai Indians

Dewald Brevis:

A right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Mumbai Indians

Suryakumar Yadav:

A right-handed batsman from Mumbai Indians

Jasprit Bumrah:

 A right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler from Mumbai Indians

Liam Livingstone:

A right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Punjab Kings

Rahul Chahar:

A right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Punjab Kings

Kagiso Rabada:

A left-handed batsman and right-arm fast bowler from Punjab Kings

Shikhar Dhawan:

A left-handed batsman from Punjab Kings

Captain And Vice Captain Choices From Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022

Captain:

Shikhar Dhawan, Suryakumar Yadav

Vice-Captain:

Jasprit Bumrah, Kagiso Rabada

Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022 Suggested Playing XI No.1 for Dream11

Keeper – Ishan Kishan

Batsmen – Suryakumar Yadav (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Tilak Varma, Mayank Agarwal

All-rounders – Kieron Pollard, Liam Livingstone, Dewald Brevis

Bowlers – Kagiso Rabada (VC), Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar

Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022 Suggested Playing XI No.2 for Dream11

Keeper – Ishan Kishan

Batsmen – Shikhar Dhawan (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Mayank Agarwal, Shahrukh Khan

All-rounders – Dewald Brevis, Liam Livingstone

Bowlers – Jasprit Bumrah (VC), Rahul Chahar, Kagiso Rabada, Jaydev Unadkat

Probable Winners Of Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings TATA IPL 2022

Considering the team combination and other factors Punjab Kings is expected to win today’s match. On Google sports it is mentioned that the win probability of Mumbai Indians is 53% and the win probability of Punjab Kings is 47%.

Read More Articles On: SpreeOwl.com

Last Words

We have mentioned Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, hope you might have found this useful to you.

 

administrator

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.