If you have a Walmart gift card that you would like to transfer to your Cash App account, you may be wondering how to do so. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can follow to convert your Walmart gift card balance into cash in your Cash App account.
By transferring the funds from your gift card to Cash App, you’ll have the flexibility to spend the money in a variety of ways, including making purchases, sending money to friends, or withdrawing the funds to your bank account. In this guide, we will provide you with a step-by-step process on how to transfer your Walmart gift card to Cash App, so you can get the most out of your gift card balance.
Benefits of Walmart Gift Card
There are several benefits to using a Walmart gift card, including:
1. Versatility: Walmart gift cards can be used to purchase a wide range of products and services at Walmart stores, including groceries, electronics, home goods, clothing, and more. They can also be used to purchase items online at Walmart.com.
2. Convenience: Walmart gift cards are easy to purchase and can be bought online or in-store. They can also be reloaded and used repeatedly until the balance is depleted.
3. No fees: Walmart gift cards have no fees associated with them, meaning that the full value of the card can be used for purchases.
4. Gift-giving: Walmart gift cards make great gifts for friends and family, allowing them to choose their own items and make purchases at their convenience.
5. Security: Walmart gift cards are a safe and secure way to make purchases, as they can be replaced if lost or stolen, as long as the card’s balance hasn’t been used.
Overall, Walmart gift cards offer a convenient and versatile way to make purchases at Walmart stores and online. Whether you’re using them for personal shopping or as a gift for someone else, they offer a number of benefits that make them a popular choice for many consumers.
How to Transfer Walmart Gift Card to Cash App?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your Walmart gift card balance to your Cash App account:
1. Open the Walmart website: Start by opening your web browser and navigating to the Walmart website.
2. Check your gift card balance: Once you’re on the Walmart website, click on the “Gift Cards” option located at the top of the page. From there, select the “Check Gift Card Balance” option, and enter your Walmart gift card number and PIN to check your gift card balance.
3. Sell your gift card: After checking your gift card balance, visit a reputable gift card exchange website, such as CardCash, Cardpool, or Raise. These websites allow you to sell your gift card for cash, usually at a discounted rate. Choose the website that offers the best rate for your gift card and follow the instructions to sell it.
4. Create a Cash App account: If you don’t already have a Cash App account, download the app on your smartphone and create an account. Follow the prompts to enter your personal information and link your bank account or debit card.
5. Transfer the money to Cash App: Once you’ve sold your gift card, you should receive the money in your gift card exchange account. From there, you can transfer the money to your Cash App account by selecting the “Add Cash” option in the app and entering the amount you wish to transfer. You can then choose to send the money to your linked bank account or keep it in your Cash App account for future use.
6. Wait for the transfer to complete: Depending on the gift card exchange website you used and your bank, it may take a few days for the money to transfer from the gift card exchange account to your Cash App account. Be patient and wait for the transfer to complete before using the funds in your Cash App account.
Overall, transferring your Walmart gift card balance to your Cash App account requires a few steps, but the process is straightforward and can be completed relatively quickly. By following these steps, you’ll be able to convert your gift card balance into cash that you can use in a variety of ways.
Read More: SpreeOwl is a modern media blogging website focusing on business, finance, technology, healthcare, entrepreneurship, leadership, and lifestyle.