To operate all the Google applications on your laptop or any device it is essential to log in with your Gmail first. When you log in with your Gmail account, you get logged in with your Google account and now you can access your Google Chrome. By logging in with your Google account from different devices you can use your single Chrome on all the devices. But as you complete your work you have to log out from your account. Even when you log out from your Gmail account from a device the chrome will display your account to the users who try to log in to that device. In such cases logging out doesn’t work and you have to remove your Gmail account from the device. If you are not sure How To Remove Gmail Account In Laptop then don’t worry, we are here to help you. In this post, we are going to help you to learn How To Remove Gmail Account In Laptop. So check this post to learn this useful information through the step-by-step guide.
How To Remove Gmail Account In Laptop
Removing the Gmail account from your laptop is an easy task. Here is the step by step guide to learning How To Remove Gmail Account On Laptop:
1. On your laptop open Google Chrome on it.
2. From the right corner of the chrome browser click on the user profile icon.
3. Now click on the ‘Manage Profile’ option.
4. From the given profiles select the user profile that you wish to remove and then from the top right of the user profile click on the options icon.
5. Click on the ‘Remove This Person’ option to remove the Gmail account from chrome on your laptop.
6. Now confirm your action by clicking on ‘Remove This Person’ again at the confirmation message.
You have successfully removed your Gmail account on laptop, now your account will not be suggested whenever someone logs in at that laptop.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Que: How to sign out of your Gmail Account from Chrome?
Ans) Logging out Gmail accounts is a straightforward task to do. Follow the given steps to sign out of your Gmail Account from Chrome:
1. Open Chrome.
2. Click on profile from the top right corner.
3. Now sign out.
Que: How to delete a Gmail account and Google account?
Ans) Follow the given steps to delete a Gmail account and Google account:
1. Open Chrome and click on the profile icon at the top right.
2. Now click on ‘Manage Your Google Account’.
3. From the left menu click on the ‘Data & Personalization’ option.
4. Scroll and find the ‘Delete a service or your account’ option and click on it.
5. Now click on delete your Google account and enter this password
6. Now follow some steps asked by Google to delete your account completely.
Removing your Gmail account on your laptop is a straightforward thing to do. We have mentioned the information that will surely help you to learn How To Remove Gmail Account In Laptop. Also, we have discussed some FAQs. Hope you found this information useful for you.
Read More Articles On: SpreeOwl.com