Cashless payment is making the world work easily. UPI payments help people to sell, buy, trade, and many more things easily. Usually, people use online methods to use the online payment service. But many times it happens that you might not have an internet connection to complete their UPI payments. In this post, we are going to discuss the solution to this problem. In this article, we are going to discuss How To Make UPI Payments Without An Internet Connection: A Step-by-Step Guide. So if you were searching for such information then here are the best answers to your questions so check this article and learn this useful method.
How To Make UPI Payments Without An Internet Connection?
Making UPI payments is quite easier than you might have thought. Here are the steps that you can follow to make a UPI payment without an internet connection. Check the steps below:
- Step 1: Open your phone’s dialer.
- Step 2: Now enter *99# on your dialer, and then tap on the send button.
- Step 3: A pop-up menu will be displayed to you with several options. Send the instruction according to your requirement by entering the related number and sending it.
- Step 4: From the given number of options, select the option through which you want to pay money using UPI to the receiver. For example, if you want to do it using a mobile number, select that option and then enter the mobile number.
- Step 5: In the given space enter and send the amount you want to send.
- Step 6: You will be asked to enter your UPI pin, enter the pin and complete your transaction.
You have successfully made your UPI Payments Without any Internet Connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is UPI?
Unified Payments Interface or usually called UPI application is a payment system that allows you to transfer money between any two parties. UPI Application allows you to transfer money instantly to someone else using the IMPS payment framework. In UPI applications you do not have to know the bank account number or IFSC code of the person to whom you want to send money.
What Are UPI Applications?
Here are some of the most used UPI applications:
- BHIM app
- Google pay
- Paytm Payments Bank
- SBI Pay
- Axis Pay
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) UPI
When Was UPI Introduced?
UPI was introduced in 2016 for public use.
Is UPI Payment Safe?
The process and the things including the UPI payment method are safe. All you have to do is be safe while making your payments using the UPI.
Read More Articles On SpreeOwl.com
Making UPI payments help people to perform their work in an easy method. It allows users to sell, buy and do many more things. We have mentioned the How To Make UPI Payments Without An Internet Connection: A Step-by-Step Guide. Hope you might have found the given information useful and this guide help you.