There are so many social media platforms available for the users to share pictures, videos, text, etc. personally and publically. One of the rising and famous platforms where people share and discuss publically is Reddit. Whenever you post anything on social media there are many chances that you regret it and try to delete the post or history. The same case is with Reddit users. If you are one of the Reddit users then you are at the perfect place. In this article, we are going to discuss How to delete Reddit history. So check out this article to learn this useful piece of information.
What Is Reddit?
Everyone who spends a lot of time on the internet might have heard about Reddit at least once. Reddit is the 17th most popular site in the US and 19th worldwide (according to Alexa). And so Reddit bills itself as the “front page of the internet”.
Reddit is an American site/application which is used for web content rating and discussion. Registered members can submit content to the site such as links, text posts, images, and videos, which are voted up or down by other members.
How To Delete Reddit History
To make your voice heard on several topics or in conversation, you post or comment on Reddit. But as time passes you may regret your post. At that time people used to delete their entire account which results that the username won’t appear but posts will be there. Here are the ways that you can follow to learn How To Delete Reddit History. Deleting your Reddit history involves deleting your posts and comments, so no one else will be able to see them, check them out now.
Delete Post Or Comment Individually
1 From your web browser visit to Reddit.com and log in your account.
2. Now click on your username from the top right corner and then select the “My profile” option.
3. You will be provided with the overview section of your profile listed with each comment and post you have posted.
4. Now find the comment or post you wish to delete. From below your post click on three dots ‘…’ and then select the “Delete” option.
5. From the pop up window confirm your action by clicking on the “Delete Post” option.
Repeat the same procedure to delete any other post or comment.
Delete Entire Reddit History
1 Install Nuke Reddit History extension on your desktop (Windows or Mac).
2. Add this extension in Chrome to your browser.
3. Once the extension is downloaded you will find a new orange icon in your Chrome toolbar. From that icon select “Overwrite & Delete All My Comments” and/or “Delete All My Post” option. No confirmation pop up will be given to you so you must be sure before doing the action.
All the posts and comments of your logged in account will get deleted.
Read More On: SpreeOwl.com
Deleting your entire Reddit account will result in that your username won’t appear anymore, but your posts will still be there. If you want to delete a post or comment or entire post or comment from the Reddit account you can follow the given ways. We have explained How To Delete Reddit History, hope this will be helpful to you.