Setting your computer at the perfect resolution is an important thing if you want to run your computer smoothly. Changing the resolution can result in overall great quality in the display of your windows. Windows 11 gives you the easiest way to change the resolution. You will find it more simple than the other versions of windows. But in some cases, you might be unable to Change the Display Resolution In Windows 11. If you are also one of them who is facing this problem then your problem is going to be solved now, you have found the perfect place.
Problem In Setting Screen Resolution
There may be several problems that may result in you not letting you set your screen resolution. Maybe it’s your display driver or it could be an NVIDIA adapter or anything else. We are going to discuss some of the issues that you might have faced. So you must read this article carefully to solve your problem.
How To Adjust Screen Resolution
Before you learn to resolve the problem you must know how to adjust your screen resolution. You must know it so that you could know if there is some problem in your computer or you just don’t know how to do that.
It is quite easy to set the screen resolution even easier than it was before. Here are the steps that you can follow to adjust screen resolution:
- Right click on the empty space on your desktop.
- You will see the list of some options from where select at display settings.
- Now change the screen resolution from the scale and layout section according to your need.
- Press WINDOWS key + I to open the settings
- From the settings option click on the display option.
- Once you select the display option you will be at scale and layout from where you can set screen resolution.
If You Can’t Change Display Resolution Then Here Is What To Do
Now here are some of the methods if you are unable to change the resolution by simple methods or Display resolution option greyed out or it does not appear to you any changes when you choose a different screen resolution value. Check out all the given solutions so that they can help you.
Update Your Display Card Adapter Driver
It may happen that Windows 11 needs an update for the display card adapter driver. When you update it, Windows will automatically search and install the latest display driver in your computer and your problem will get resolved. You can update your Display Card Adapter Driver by following the given method:
- Open settings app. (You can open it by pressing windows key + I)
- Click on the display button.
- Scroll and search for ‘Advance Display’ settings and click on it.
- ‘Display adapter properties for Display 1’ option will be there, click on it.
- From the adapter tab click on properties button and then fun driver tab click on update driver option.
Reinstall Display Driver
- Right-click on the start icon and select the device manager option from the list.
- You will find the display adapter section, expand it and right-click on the Intel/ADM option.
- Now tap on the uninstall driver option.
You do not have to reinstall it by yourself, all you have to do is just reboot your computer. Windows will automatically reinstall the display driver by itself.
It might be the matter that older versions of Windows may be creating issues. So by updating it you can resolve your problem. You can update Windows by
- Open settings app.
- Now click on Windows update to look for updates and then install it.
To give the better quality to your display you have to adjust the display resolution. And if you were the one who Can’t Change Display Resolution In Windows 11 then hope you might have found this article useful and this article might have given you the solution for the problem that the might be facing.
Fix: Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD Windows 11
Can’t Change Display Resolution In Windows 11? Here’s What To Do
Appraiserres.dll Not Working In Windows 11? Try These Fixes
Fix: Windows 11 Displays A Black Wallpaper
Windows 11’s HDMI port not working? Here’s what to do
How to Open Task Manager In Windows 11
How to Reinstall The Mail App In Windows 11
How to Remove Widgets in Windows 11
How To Delete Cortana from Windows 11 [Permanently]
How To Reset Windows 11 PC Without Losing Data?
How to Show More Apps on Windows 11 Start Menu?
How To Enable Dark Mode In Notepad In Windows 11
How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 11
How To Add New Settings To Quick Settings In Windows 11?
How to Save Spotlight Collection Desktop Picture in Windows 11?
How To Uninstall Windows Updates In Windows 11
How To Change Sound Output Device In Windows 11